It is our strong desire that all guests enjoy a relaxing and comfortable stay with us.
Therefore, we ask all guests to strictly abide by the following requests:
- Guests cannot enter or leave the inn while wearing a swimsuit. Please change your clothes at the outside changing space and wipe off all sand and water from your body before entering the inn.
- When surfing at Ohki Beach, please follow local surfing rules and etiquette such as not surfing in groups or dropping in on other surfers.
- Ohki Beach is a beautiful seashore area where sea turtles come to lay their eggs each year. In order to protect this fragile cycle of life, do not build bonfires or use fireworks on the beach during the nesting season.
- Do not throw trash into the sea.
- Because Ohki Marine is a small inn, please use good manners and maintain a “quiet-time” after 10 pm.
- Guests cannot cook grilled fish, for example, or other foods which might produce smoke and/or result in strong smells in the kitchen.
- Smoking is prohibited in the entire building. (Please use the smoking area in the garden.)
Guests must refrain from bringing pets to the inn.